Thinking of Buying?
Considerations when Purchasing a Home:
- What is my budget?
- What is the percentage/amount that I am able to use for a down payment?
- When am I looking to close by?
- What town would I prefer to live in? Are school systems important to me?
- What are the most important factors? Create a list of what you would like in your home including:
- Number of Bedrooms
- Number of Bathrooms
- Size of house/property
- Style of house (Colonial, Ranch, Split-Level, etc.)
- Age of house (Historic, New Construction, etc.)
Our agents are with you every step of the way. There are a lot of steps during the purchasing process:
- Picking homes to preview from a list provided by your Realtor
- Setting appointments at your convenience to preview the selected homes
- Choosing the property that best suits your needs
- Carefully preparing and negotiating an offer
- Pre-approval from your lender (if applying for a mortgage)
- Attorney Review
- Inspections (General Home inspection, septic/well inspections, radon testing, Oil tank inspection, etc.)
- Appraisal Process
- Final walk-through
- Preparing for a closing
- Attorney’s Fees
- Title Search
- Homeowner’s Insurance
- Flood Determination Fees
- Inspections: Engineering, Lead Based Paint, Radon, Septic, Termite, Underground Oil Tanks
- Transfer utilities
Buyers have many factors to consider while searching for a home. Hubbard Park’s agents are happy to provide you with a complimentary consultation. A buyer should feel comfortable with their Realtor and enjoy the process of their search whether it is a first home or dream home. Hubbard Park also specializes in investment properties and assists in finding the most suitable and profitable property to suit the investor’s needs. For a full search of properties, click HERE.
We offer HOME BUYER SEMINARS at our office in Shrewsbury. Please contact us for more information 732-747-0700.